WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE, several organizations are reaching out to those featured in your publication and offering them reproductions of your published content at a premium. These companies profit from your hard work, selling “As Seen In” Plaques that features your content and your brand.
You have the power to reclaim the profit from those sales.
The solution is turnkey
While stopping these organizations entirely is cost-prohibitive – the legal efforts could cost you upwards of $100,000 – there is another way to reclaim this revenue!
You can offer OFFICIAL content keepsakes powered by PopMount directly to your audience and capitalize on your existing content.
You can use your editorial calendar to create a campaign schedule for keepsake promotions to get your official plaques in front of your audience before your competition. Once your issue is published, these organizations know who you’ve featured. However, if you create a plan to reach out to these featured individuals before your competition can, you can add tens of thousands of dollars to your bottom line every year.
After all, what is the secret to winning? Getting there first!
The best part is that PopMount has been working with publications just like yours for over 20 years. In that time, we have created a simple, turnkey solution to get your content keepsakes to your customers.
- Make your content (Best of or Top Awards, Articles, Covers, Profiles, Advertorials, and More) available for purchase.
- Have PopMount set up an online store for you at no cost.
- Determine the right mix of materials, products (award plaques, banners, window clings, reprints, etc.) and sizes to offer your audience.
- Send us your content PDFs and allow your customers to submit orders themselves through an easy to use online store.
- PopMount fulfills the orders and send them directly to your customers.
It’s that simple.
We will even support your store with our marketing department, helping you drive more sales.
Case Study: Philadelphia Magazine
During their first year of sales, Philadelphia Magazine’s e-commerce store proves to be a tremendous success.